Kamagra pills is an effective and safe drug designed to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men.
Thanks to this simple and effective method of action, the patient quickly gets a strong erection. Kamagra acts only in the case of sexual stimulation, so an erection does not occur arbitrarily.
How to take Kamagra
Take Kamagra in 25-30 minutes before planned sexual intercourse. The duration of its action is 4-6 hours.
Recommended daily dose is 50 mg, daily intake of the drug should not exceed 100 mg. Do not consume Kamagra with alcohol!
Kamagra is sold in the form of diamond shaped tablets of light green color.
- alpha-blockers (yohimbine hydrochloride, prazosin, terazosin, doxazosin, etc.);
- medical nitrates (nitroglycerin and the like);
- drugs for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (saquinavir, ritonavir, indinavir, atazanavir, etc.);
- guanylate cyclase stimulants (riociguat);
- antibiotics (telithromycin, erythromycin, clarithromycin, and others);
- phosphodiesterase inhibitors (tadalafil, avanafil, theophylline, vardenafil, and others); antifungal medications (itraconazole or ketoconazole);
- other phosphodiesterase inhibitors (theophylline, vardenafil, pentoxifylline, tadalafil).