Kamagra is an effective drug used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The active ingredient of Kamagra tablets is the same phosphodiesterase inhibitor that used in Viagra, sildenafil citrate. After the inhibitor is dissolved in the blood, it stimulates the relaxation of smooth muscles, which allows the cavernous bodies of the genital organs to be filled with blood.
Thanks to this simple and effective method of action, the patient quickly gets a strong erection. Kamagra acts only in the case of sexual stimulation, so an erection does not occur arbitrarily.
Kamagra is released in tablet form. Each tablet has a diamond shape form of light green color. Daily intake of the drug should not exceed 100 mg. Kamagra should be taken 25-30 minutes before planned sexual intercourse. The duration of the action is 4-6 hours.
Dosage: 100mg / 50mg
Dosage form: Tablets
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil
Duration: 4-5 hours
Admission: 20-30 minutes before sexual intercourse
Company: Ajanta Pharma
Treatment for: Erectile Dysfunction
Generic: Viagra, Revatio
Alcohol: Permissible in minimum quantities
Recommended daily dose: 50 mg
- alpha-blockers (yohimbine hydrochloride, prazosin, terazosin, doxazosin, etc.);
- medical nitrates (nitroglycerin and the like);
- drugs for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (saquinavir, ritonavir, indinavir, atazanavir, etc.);
- guanylate cyclase stimulants (riociguat);
- antibiotics (telithromycin, erythromycin, clarithromycin, and others);
- phosphodiesterase inhibitors (tadalafil, avanafil, theophylline, vardenafil, and others); antifungal medications (itraconazole or ketoconazole);
- other phosphodiesterase inhibitors (theophylline, vardenafil, pentoxifylline, tadalafil).